KraveGone is more than just a refreshing mouth spray.
Gymnema is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine and boasts the following qualities:
- To suppress sweet taste recognition on the tongue
- To help regulate cravings for sweet foods
- To help reduce cravings for sweet foods
- To assist sweet cravings by suppressing sweet taste recognition on the tongue
- To reduce the sense of taste for sweet foods
KraveGone can be used alongside a healthy diet and may lead to a balanced, wholesome lifestyle.
For adults, simply use 1-2mL (4-8 sprays) onto the tongue, followed with ½ to 1 glass of water.
Take as required every 2-3 hours up to 5 times daily.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is adequate.